Cox Ranch is Relocating our Headquarters
Stay Tuned for our New Website
80 acres Fenced Land - Still Available
I - 35 on one side, paved county road on the other, Seasonal Creek and Excellent Hunting
Located on the west side of Interstate 35 at mile marker 11 in Southern Oklahoma. Half way between Oklahoma City, OK and Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas.
This property is an Excellent Investment for any type of Ranch or Business you may want to develop.
Interstate 35 Frontage, Easy Access via County Road Frontage, Water is on Site and Electricity is Available
- 85 miles North of the Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth, Texas
- Home of the NCHA Futurity and APHA / ApHC World Shows
- 120 miles South of the Oklahoma City Fairgrounds, Oklahoma City, OK
- Home of the NRHA Futurity, Derby and AQHA World Show
- 23 miles South of the Hardy Murphy Coliseum, Ardmore, OK
- Home of the SWRHA Futurity
- 22 miles South of Lake Murray State Park
- Oklahoma's Oldest and Largest State Park with Excellent Boating and Fishing
- 36 miles West of Lake Texoma State Park
- Oklahoma's Second Largest Lake and One of the Premier Striped Bass Hot Spots in the Southwest
- 10 miles North of Winstar World Casino, Thackerville, Oklahoma
- The Worlds Largest Casino
- 6 miles South of Marietta, OK
- Love County Seat
- 15 miles North of Gainesville, Texas
For more information please call, text or email. Site current as of December 18, 2016
Nice Buck Harvested on November 22, 2015 - He should be Good Eating!
This One is Taking a Break from a Long Day of Breeding Does. 11/24/15
Deer Stand Pictures - Located on the 80 acres that is still Available
This site has been hand coded from scratch by Chris Cox. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or suggestions.